• Our latest catalog "Catalog Fall2021: Who Are You?/Who Am I" is now ready to view. To view click here or the link above. Identity is defined by Webster as “the qualities, beliefs, etc., that make a particular person or group different from others”. Many forces determine the person we were, we are and the one we become. The items in this catalog are about those influences – gender, psychological, social, philosophical, racial and so many more.
• Will There Be Libraries in 25 Years by Brewster Kahle
• Books Unshelved with Catherine Michaelis
November 2 is “Day of the Dead” or “Dia de los Muertos”, a traditional Mexican holiday. Many people acknowledge this day by visiting the graves of deceased loved ones. A few artists’ books related to death.
Beloved (Beth Sheehan) ’
Bread Head Fables (Dobbin Books)
Delirium (Phil Zimmermann)
Ephemerus (Hannah Batsel)
Grave to Cradle (Hannah Batsel)
House of Bones (Jillian Sico)
Impressions of Loss (Gina Fowler)
Phlogiston (Clifton Meador)
Reliquary (Beth Sheehan)
Remembrance (Judith Mohns)
A Recuerdo for Ste. Ostrich (Julie Chen)
Siren’s Song (Stephanie Copoulos-Selle)
Spring Swan (Dirk Hagner)
Spring Victory (Bea Nettles)
Stonecipher (Bea Nettles)
Sure as Death (Spaceheater Editions)
You are with me (Jihae Kwon)
• If you'd like to pass the word on about our web site, please Click here to send this link to a friend.
• Any website viewing problem please contact webmaster.